• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I like partying

I used to party a lot. Then I kinda grew out of it. Was fun in retrospect, but I don't enjoy having to talk to police about why my pants are gone, or why I have two 40oz duct taped to my hands. And now that I am over 18 its not the best idea to be caught with drugs. Was fun while it lasted tho!

Upvote 0
Inno, I'm not sure, it could be one of his tests. But I'm afraid I'm not as in-the-know as you, what is an Andrew WK Philsophy test?

330D, I did not know it was from American Pie--but not because of my age, because of my lack of movie enthuse. I've actually never seen any of the American Pies, so they turned into many over-the-head jokes/references for me I'm afraid. Don't fear. How old are you? What kind of beer do you like to drink now?

edit: I DID know "this one time, at band camp..." was a popular culture reference, I've used it myself many times, but the background is always ambiguous to me. Heh.

VAcid, what is your favorite drinking game? I've actually haven't been subjected to Edward 40-Hands yet.

Thanks for responding guys, keep it coming. For realsies.

Upvote 0
Yup, I have 3 cats actually. And being 36 years old with a full-time job and a wife doesn't leave much time for partying. I was never much into the party scene in the first place, though. Most it ever was was getting together with a few friends and just getting hammered and passing out on, well, where ever you happened to be! Now I hardly drink at all. Back when I was younger I drank plenty, but then it was "new", but I've been able to legally drink almost as long as you've been alive, so that luster has worn off, now it's just an occasional beer now and then. Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager this week.

Upvote 0
Inno, I'll definitely take a look at that video later, I'm leaving to work now. I'm curious how you came about it though.

Hrethgir, 3 cats, wow. I love cats, I slept with my buddy's newest cat, a beautiful white hair grey-faced thing she is. That is the best kind of partying, were you to ask me, friends and getting hammered usually makes a good night, even if (especially if) it's unexpected.

The occasional beer is something I can appreciate, even more so that your most recent was Sam Adams. I'm quite the fan. Does there Boston Lager taste better or worse than... any other lager from any other city, do you think? Thanks for posting.

Upvote 0
1253930-this_thread_again_super.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones