1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I lost self portrait icon in camera.. help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nivrutti, Apr 14, 2012.

1. nivrutti

nivrutti Lurker

please help me..
    I got my new galaxy note yesterday.. and I lost self-portrait icon in its camera application, when I was trying to edit shortcuts in the camera, I over-dragged self-portrait icon from top right corner to bottom left corner while editing shortcuts in the camera application and now it is disappeared..:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Queen6

Queen6 Member

The icons scroll up & down, and have fooled a few on the forum ;)

Q-6

3. nivrutti

nivrutti Lurker

?

4. GiggityGiggity

GiggityGiggity Android Enthusiast

It means that when you go into the camera settings and edit the shortcuts the list of icons is too big for the screen so you need to scroll up to see the rest. The self-portrait one you accidentally moved will probably be at the bottom of the list.

5. Pojken

Pojken Well-Known Member

Hit the menu button, Edit Shortcuts and drag the one you want onto the shortcut bar. As others have mentioned, you can hit the gear button and still scroll up and down the screen for more options. It's really poor menu design, really.

Tim

6. nivrutti

nivrutti Lurker

@Queen6, GiggityGiggity & Pojken :
    I did the same as u told me and solved my problem.
    Thanx.. thanx a lot friends! :)

7. GiggityGiggity

GiggityGiggity Android Enthusiast

No problem, glad it worked. You could always click the thanks button if you felt like it. :p

nivrutti likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews