1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I love My RAZR :D

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by narayanan9190, Sep 8, 2012.

1. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Android Enthusiast

no specific issue to address here...just found myself overwhelming with love towards my razr ! its the best and the first thing i got out of my first salary (gave the first big chunk to this ! )
    absolutely brilliant device and i still cant stop appreciating its elegance and beauty and make and what not :laugh::laugh::laugh: ! and thanks to AF, for i get to know and share what i know too !:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Member

i agreed i had the lg ally droid x and now the razr
    no problems here also love ics and from what been reading we should be getting jb

3. narayanan9190

am not gonna hold my breath for jb...let it come when it comes...am happy with ics (almost)

4. i3enny

i3enny Newbie

I recently switched to a razr and I love it also! I dont think its ICS i like so much, its more about the phone itself; the feel, the thinness; so far, so good!

5. MasterGadgets

MasterGadgets Well-Known Member

Just dont drop it.

6. narayanan9190

wrap it with a case ! and no problem if you drop it then....i drop my razr a bazillion times a day..

7. Daino92

Daino92 Member

I have had my RAZR for months now and I love it. I have a custom rom on it and it is running great, i get 16 hour battery life.

8. xTye

xTye Well-Known Member

It's awesome until it falls a foot and destroys the entire screen. It's not all it's hype up to be.

9. i3enny

i3enny Newbie

that sounds like any phone.... works great until you break it.....

10. Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil Newbie

I have the Razr MAXX and am loving it. It has exceeded my expectations. I only have to charge mine once every 3 days. Reception is excellent. Voice Quality is very good (although I sure wish it could play a little louder). Overall a top notch product.

11. RoWilJr

RoWilJr Well-Known Member

Yup...my og razr still rocking like brand new:beer:

12. narayanan9190

I dont agree with u

13. carracerz14

carracerz14 Android Expert

I threw my maxx across the room at the wall, fell 4 feet to the stone kitchen floor, and boom. Not one scratch.

It all depends on how it hits. If it hits on a corner its more likely to break the screen

14. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

:eek: You don't deserve such an awesome phone....!

:p

15. carracerz14

carracerz14 Android Expert

Yeah I had one too many :beer::beer: I got lucky though :D

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews