• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I love the phone, but there are problems

Seems to me that this phone was big dud. Whats the point in having the phone if you can't get a good signal and the phone dies after 3-5 hours of use. Im glad I waited to see the reviews and not running out to buy the phone. I do hope everything gets fixed for those who plan to keep the phone.

I dunno, I get 16-20 hours off charger consistently and 4-5 hours of screen on/usage consistently. I also have zero signal issues and my phone is within 7-10dbm signal of my wifes iPhone 4. Last night I was also able to pull down 12Mbps on 4G with my signal fluctuating between 1 and 0 bars and -120dbm sitting in my bathroom. Just saying bro....

Upvote 0
I dunno, I get 16-20 hours off charger consistently and 4-5 hours of screen on/usage consistently. I also have zero signal issues and my phone is within 7-10dbm signal of my wifes iPhone 4. Last night I was also able to pull down 12Mbps on 4G with my signal fluctuating between 1 and 0 bars and -120dbm sitting in my bathroom. Just saying bro....
You are one of the lucky ones. There are still many of us who gets 3-5 hours of battery usage and have signal issues.

And isn't -120dbm the worst signal you can get?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones