• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories I Love The Verizon Silicone Case Its Perfect

I went with this case. The texture is real smooth and fits well in the pocket. The case does not stick trying to get the phone out. I like the color scheme as well. I do want to note that when you first put it on, it really smooth at first. After some use it stays in place in your had better. I'm sure that is being new and coming out of the box. I'm coming from a BB to this and my first touch screen phone as well. I'm sure people have their own way of holding this by now, as I do now. I could not wait till May 7 to get this phone, so I went to a store in TN where I was working at the time and got it...so glad I did and enjoying every minute of it... Hope this helps:

dsc01376f.jpg

dsc01375q.jpg

dsc01372xh.jpg

Reactions: phobic
Upvote 0
Charlax 21,

How much longer does the gradient case make your DI? Will it fit in a carrying pouch with the case on?

Harlock

It's really a snug fit with it. I'm thinking 2mm or less that it sits around the actual phone itself.

Doesn't look like it's thick enough to protect the camera bezel... that's a deal-breaker for me.

In fact, a case that makes the camera lay more flat on a hard surface seems like it would be even more likely to scratch the glass.

I will try to take another picture today and show how close it is. It almost flush with the back side. Its cutting it very very close. I have already have the bad habit of spinning my cell phone on a table or counter. I done this a couple of times with the DI only to catch myself thinking about the camera. I did not see any scratches on the lens cover. I'm sure in the future they will be able to change the cover out if needed.

Upvote 0
I must say the SILICONE CASE ROCKS BIG TIME. I went out to send off my girlfriend this morning and as she went to say goodbye she bumped into me and the phone took about a 4ft plunge to the street and bounced like a fish out of water i just about had a heart attack thinking there goes the screen. I bent over and picked it up and there is NOT 1 scratch i can find on it.

Upvote 0
Hey all, I'm about to order a couple of these for me and my wife. Was wondering if you guys are also buying screen protectors along with the silicone cases. I went into my local Verizon store in Philly yesterday and the guy looked at me completely dumbfounded when I asked for Incredible cases. He said they hadn't even received them yet, and probably wouldn't till next week. Therefore I'm going the online route.

So do I need to also order a screen protector or just the case?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm loving the vzw black silicone case and my wife loves the red one. It's a bit on the pinkish side of red, but she likes it that way. It seems to protect the glass camera cover pretty well...It's pretty flush with the glass and I think it rests on the cover and not the glass which is nice. I'm waiting on my screen protectors (bought Zagg and might switch when all the newer ones come out and I can see more reviews...)

Upvote 0
I was leaning towards the black silicon case, but all they had was the red and the two-piece hard cases at the store I went to, so I got the red. I really like it, but I also came home and cut out the volume and power button covers. Now I won't be accidentally changing the volume when I'm using the phone in landscape. I give this case 5 out of what ever scale you want.

Upvote 0
I must say the SILICONE CASE ROCKS BIG TIME. I went out to send off my girlfriend this morning and as she went to say goodbye she bumped into me and the phone took about a 4ft plunge to the street and bounced like a fish out of water i just about had a heart attack thinking there goes the screen. I bent over and picked it up and there is NOT 1 scratch i can find on it.

Thanks for testing it for us! :D

Upvote 0
I went with this case. The texture is real smooth and fits well in the pocket. The case does not stick trying to get the phone out. I like the color scheme as well. I do want to note that when you first put it on, it really smooth at first. After some use it stays in place in your had better. I'm sure that is being new and coming out of the box. I'm coming from a BB to this and my first touch screen phone as well. I'm sure people have their own way of holding this by now, as I do now. I could not wait till May 7 to get this phone, so I went to a store in TN where I was working at the time and got it...so glad I did and enjoying every minute of it... Hope this helps:

dsc01376f.jpg

dsc01375q.jpg

dsc01372xh.jpg

I have this one too - I love it! I didn't like the patterning on the silicone ones.

This one will hold me until Otterbox comes out with one for us!

Upvote 0
Alright silicone case users. I have the best combo ever on my phone and it works and fits so nice. Im using the black silicone case with the black holster that has the cross hatch pattern sine I dont like the slide on cover that it comes with. They both fit together perfectly. Of course I'm the kind of person that likes to carry my phone holstered on my belt and not in my pocket so if this is you the combo is awesome.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones