• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I love this phone

RoboMonkey

Android Expert
May 12, 2010
I just have to say I am 85% sure my EVO is going in my Tech junk yard in 4 days. For $25 a month you can't beat this!

The only issue I have is I have a Audi A6 and my phone wont connect if I dial from my car, but if I dial from the phone it connects just fine and I can talk hands free. HandsFree also works fine if somone calls me.

Again for $25 a month I can live with it.

I got a great deal with my work Discount on the phone and was able to get it 5 days before it was released online. Not to mention love the 25.00 plan! It is not the greatest on the voice coverage here in NYC but I have no real complaints.

The phone is amazing only the phone only lasts about a day on its own battery power. But as my friend let me know. "Welcome to android"

Upvote 0
I love this phone too! The battery thing is manageable with Juice Defender, Advanced Task Killer, free apps like that. I've got mine running much better. Also, keep your brightness down 20% or less, and use a static wallpaper. Heck, I'll deal with crummy battery life as long as I can at least get the thing to last a full day, that's fine - $25 a month is awesome!!! Beats the crap out of getting nothing for $45-50 per month with Verizon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones