• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I missed sense.

apavolka

Android Enthusiast
May 15, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
So my first android phone was an Eris. I liked it for some time before I just didn't want it. Unfortunately I didn't think I was going to get into rooting with my X and how long I had to wait for cm7. I liked the x and was glad to not have sense anymore. I absolutely dreaded it on my eris. But as time went on, blur was very lacking and underdeveloped. I installed cm7 but still vanilla was missing something. I checked out the rezound and actually liked the New version of sense. I had actually missed sense so thats why I got this phone and now i have to say, i am now a sense fan haha. How the Times have changed in the past two years.

So my first android phone was an Eris. I liked it for some time before I just didn't want it. Unfortunately I didn't think I was going to get into rooting with my X and how long I had to wait for cm7. I liked the x and was glad to not have sense anymore. I absolutely dreaded it on my eris. But as time went on, blur was very lacking and underdeveloped. I installed cm7 but still vanilla was missing something. I checked out the rezound and actually liked the New version of sense. I had actually missed sense so thats why I got this phone and now i have to say, i am now a sense fan haha. How the Times have changed in the past two years.

It's nice to see that you've come to your sense's ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones