1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General I missed sense.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by apavolka, Nov 29, 2011.

1. apavolka

apavolka Android Enthusiast
    None

May 15, 2010
    Plumbing Supply House
    Flagstaff, AZ
    So my first android phone was an Eris. I liked it for some time before I just didn't want it. Unfortunately I didn't think I was going to get into rooting with my X and how long I had to wait for cm7. I liked the x and was glad to not have sense anymore. I absolutely dreaded it on my eris. But as time went on, blur was very lacking and underdeveloped. I installed cm7 but still vanilla was missing something. I checked out the rezound and actually liked the New version of sense. I had actually missed sense so thats why I got this phone and now i have to say, i am now a sense fan haha. How the Times have changed in the past two years.

Advertisement

CaptainObvious and EarlyMon like this.
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    I'm the opposite! :p

I loved Sense, tried CM7 and hated it first of all. After a few weeks of a Sense ROM, I decided to give CM7 a whirl again and fell in love with it. Now, whenever I try another Sense ROM, I change back within days. It just feels so bloaty and bogged down.

I do miss the Sense camera though, but that's about it.

3. SamXp

SamXp Android Enthusiast
    None

Some of my favorite things about the new Sense are the camera (HDR Backlight is awesome!) and lock screen weather. I can still use these while running ADW Launcher (tagless 5x5 icons!) and Beautiful Widgets Super Clock.
    I hope the Sense Camera apk becomes available for when I switch to Cyanogenmod!

4. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest
    None

It's nice to see that you've come to your sense's ;)

Tags: