• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I modified the GPS, indoor can search to seven stars

004652wp972sslk1jhj6oo.png.thumb.jpg

I come from China, the grammar is not good. Please forgive me

Course start:

Preface: Chaiji tutorial I will not say more, everyone in the forum of G10 dust tutorial on the line, I am this afternoon when passing the GPS dust, strengthening the.

Materials needed: waste network cable ( wire of the earphone can do, as long as not too soft), tin or aluminum foil ( due to a small dormitory material limited, I used a box of paper, double-sided adhesive ).

The first step: the lines to peel, then bent into like this, as shown in Figure 1 ( use tweezers to bend very convenient )

0035370rhywvwnr10yyzwx.jpg.thumb.jpg

Figure 1

Second step: the cable around the copper sheet by GPS, then fixed with double-sided tape, G10 removed, can only use Nokia shot, figure is unclear, but could see how I put. As shown in Figure 2
0026190jj6w6w5w0hbshga.jpg.thumb.jpg

Figure 2

Note: Cable don't block the flash

Step third: cable after fixing, put a layer of glue, and then the aluminum foil or aluminum foil glued onto it. As shown in Figure 3
002604s2eeuy2p1shyhlsu.jpg.thumb.jpg

Figure 3

Welcome to give advice

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones