• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need a decent phone for the Verizon network

Unsought

Lurker
Dec 16, 2012
I've been using an iPhone for I don't remember how long. But I'm ready to come back to android. The problem is... I only have a droid X2... it's like the red headed step child of the droid family. And honestly, it's insanely unstable. I had to factory reset my phone literally 500 miles from home. And that was just unacceptable in my eyes.

I need a reliable droid device. I don't need it to be current gen. And I plan to buy used. Can anyone recommend a reliable android device for Verizon? Hopefully for around 150-200 dollars?

Welcome to Android Forums, Unsought!:)
I have moved this thread into the Verizon forum so that those who are acquanted with VZW phones can read and post here, to help you make the right choice.

I personally have great reception and very reliable service with my SGS3 on VZW.
I am sure that it also depends on your location, as well as several other factors that might figure into which phone in their current linup might be most reliable for you.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones