1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need a little help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cooperkevin65, Jan 2, 2014.

1. cooperkevin65

cooperkevin65 Lurker

First of all, I have an LG showtime that was rooted but using the stock rom. 4.0.3 I think. I rooted it and everything was fine until I deleted Google play books and google Movie apps. Never do that because it's linked to some DRM crap and now my phone is bricked and won't start up. :mad: The error message reads:Secure Booting Unsuccessful
    Cause: errorlogo
    What I think I need is a recovery rom (stock) and some info as to if I can install it from a SD card? Oh yeah, carrier:Straighttalk.
    Thanks in advance and Happy Friggin New Year!:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

1) MVNO Straight Talk. Carrier AT&T, TMobile, Sprint or Verizon. Different ROM for each.

2) The phone comes with recovery. That's volume up-home-power (usually, it may be different with LG) at the same time. "Recovery" doesn't "recover" bad ROMs or missing files. It's used to allow you to flash things. Usually the manufacturer's utility program (run on a Windows or Linux computer) is used to feed the firmware back into the phone in cases like yours. (I haven't worked on LG in years, so I don't know the names of whatever they have out there now, but I'm sure someone will be here to let you know.)

3. Tread moved from Android Lounge to sub-forum where root-ed versions of this of this phone are discussed.

... Thom

LG Optimus Showtime Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews