1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need a new rom !! Please Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Reapers1218, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Reapers1218

Reapers1218 Lurker

so right now i have liquid smooth rom 1.95 on my droid 1 running 2.2 but i need a new one that is really fast, good battery life and customizable, i need it to be stable.

i dont care if i have to update it every once in a while but i need a new one soon.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Isn't Liquid's 1.9x series GB based? Those eat the ROM space *and* your RAM hardcore. To save on battery, you'll need to either undervolt / downclock your CPU (which makes GB drag its heels on the DROID), or else go back to a FroYo-based ROM.

3. EManU3LXX

EManU3LXX Android Enthusiast

I am currently working on a smooth as butter ICS ROM. If you are interested in testing for me I can send you links to it.. of course you would have to update frequently, but mostly everything works (enough works for the rom to become a daily driver) it's over clocked, does not consume all your RAM, VERY customizable (CM9 Based) and extremely stable. PM me for more info!

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews