1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I need a translation please from Metroese to Normalese

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by OcalaFlGuy, Jan 1, 2013.

1. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert
    None

I am not totally sure if what I think happened, happened or not.

If you'll recall my activation fiasco Saturday then the 65 mile RT to the Corporate store yesterday, the Corp manager said she'd gotten no emails from me so wasn't aware of the issues. So when I asked for a little sumpin' sumpin' schwag for my inconvenience she said nope. No problem.

I get a text yesterday aft after a few hrs activated from Metro, it's says, "A change has been made to your E-Wallet, call blahblah for questions." (Ok, who do I call for answers? :D ) So I call and Mrs. Patel tells me there been a $55 dollar credit to my account. I specifically asked if she meant I *owed* $55. (Hey, even though I am from Ga. I Do Know what a "credit to my account" is. Just trying to be sure.)

So I wait til today to check my Mero E-Wallet and all that's there is info on the next bill. No El Credito Accounto Informoto. :D

Do you think the Gainesville store manager finally found the emails and gave me a Free month's service. Will I ever see it on my on-line E-Wallet dealie? How the heck do I redeem it if I can't see it? :thinking:

If I dig a hole and a half in a day and a half how long will it take me to dig three holes?

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Advertisement

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User
    None

Dec 8, 2011
    Engineer
    A-T-L-A-N-T-A
    Mrs. Patel. Bwahahaha. I freaking love it......Only if that wasn't actually her real name. lol

3. OcalaFlGuy

None

Like I could even understand what she said her name was. I just took a lucky guess. :p

Bruce in Ocala, FL

4. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    South Florida
    Lol same here i had to call to get my moms line refreshed one time after i after I gave her my indulge(she ended bringing that POS back to me) cuz she hated it. I had to ask the lady to repeat what she was saying 2 or 3 times, when i first heard her talk i was like :rolleyes: come onnn really

5. OcalaFlGuy

None

What are the reviews on trying to solve issues via the Live Chat on the Metro site?

Are Those Metro chatters Still in India?

Do they seem to type at least a little more intelligibly in Engleese than they talk?
    :rolleyes:

Bruce in Ocala, FL-yes, I can HEAR you now, I just can't Understand what the heck you're saying now

6. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    South Florida
    Out of all I hear facebook is the best way to go http://www.facebook.com/MetroPCS#!/MetroPCS

OcalaFlGuy likes this.
  7. OcalaFlGuy

None

Bingeux! Not only did I get an answer on FB but even a live callback from someone in Metro DALLAS. I took the opportunity to let them know how much we all appreciate (NOT!) the clearness and conciseness of their Overseas Customer Service reps.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

8. jtw1216

jtw1216 Android Expert
    None

Mar 18, 2012
    Male
    Chef
    Garland, TX
    I agree with you there. Metro's fb page is definitely a good place to get answers from. Everytime I posted a question, I received an answer within a day.

mike28 likes this.