1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need Disney World App info

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Unforgiven, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

So, this coming Saturday morning at around 4 AM I am going to wake my 6 year old son up and let him know we are going on an adventure. That adventure is a week in Disney World. I've only been twice, both times as an adult (and once for work:rolleyes:).

I want my son to enjoy it as a child should so my question is, are there apps to help me? Well, that's not quite my question because I know there are. I want to know which ones make it better?

I don't necessarily know what I need to know, so feel free to clue me in.:)

mikedt, Rxpert83 and MrGlowy like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrGlowy

MrGlowy Android Enthusiast

You sir, are the father I wish I can grow up to be!! :D

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood

I've never been, but that sounds awesome! :D

I see apps for park maps as well as estimates wait times, is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Moderator Thread Starter

I've looked at all of those, and I have them loaded. I was just curious if there was something not obvious that someone knew about.:dontknow:

5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

Pup make sure to actually get a park map while there, my friend went a year back and the app wasn't updated to what the park was actually offering and he missed out on a new attraction. :)

Unforgiven and Rxpert83 like this.
  6. Unforgiven

Moderator Thread Starter

Hmmm..., I have the schedule, but I don't know if it includes any special Christmas events or just the normal park hours.:hmmmm2:

7. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

Are you staying at a hotel in the park? They will have special after hours and before normal hour times for you to visit each park, make sure you take advantage of them :D

But I'm pretty sure the official disney world apps are all inclusive

Unforgiven likes this.
  8. jeeden

jeeden Newbie

Make sure to get the official app.

here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disney.mdx.wdw.google

This is the one that they update the wait times, fastpasses, character locations/times etc on. All of the others are using crowd prediction, but this one is using actual realtime data. Note that you will not be able to see those stats until you are actually in the park itself (keeps other sites from grabbing their data). You can use the app outside of the parks though to look at schedules, maps, etc.

9. mikedt

mikedt 你好