1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I Need Game Recommendations!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by killj0y, Sep 16, 2011.

1. killj0y

killj0y Lurker
    None

Sep 16, 2011
    Ok so I'm looking for point and click style adventure games for android obviously lol. I KNOW scummvm is out there, but I'd like standalone games, paid or free, market or 3rd party.

I have played and beaten the mystique series, secret of grisly manor, nephis adventure 2, and mystery gallery homocide.

I'd like to make this a thread for these games because outside of scummvm apperantly no one cares to develop them like they do for ios. Anyways anything along those lines even if it has some hidden object aspects, but preferably not too much lol.:cool:

Advertisement

2. killj0y

killj0y Lurker
    None

Sep 16, 2011
    just got aurora, twisted lands, and I've run into lost circus but the reviews look bad and it is pay only lol. Ps escape the room games are pretty good but hard to find, most are in a flash box and don't respond well to touch or they just plain suck lol.

3. DroidGamers

DroidGamers Member
    None

Sep 19, 2011
    gamer and developer
    Singapore
    If you're looking for game recommendations, you should check out sites like Applorer.com or AppBrain.com or PlayAndroid.com =] have fun exploring new games! I recently downloaded "Mystery of the Crystal Portal" - not sure if that's the kind of 'point & click' game you're looking for..

4. Android26

Android26 Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 25, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Zombieville USA?