1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need help bad.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MisterLaJoye, Sep 16, 2011.

1. MisterLaJoye

MisterLaJoye Lurker

My phone has been acting really weird. Throughout the day, I will check my phone and see the time. I am using Fancy Widget Pro and for some reason, after a while, the time on the widget and system no longer match. It's about a 5 to 15 minute difference. It really depends. I was also using setCPU and when I would charge it and the take out the charger, SetCPU would not change back to the profile that I made. Another problem I have noticed is when I plug the USB-microUSB from the computer to the phone, when I finish and take the cord out, the computer knows it's gone, but my phone still thinks it is there. The only other problem I can think of, which is the biggest, is I don't think I am receiving text messages. I sent a couple to myself, and never got them. The only way that I know to fix this problem is to restart my phone, but I never get those texts back. Any help would be awesome. I have already tried Odin and going back to a different stock ROM. I have also done countless factory resets. I have no clue what is going on. If you need anymore info on what I am running or anything, just let me know. Once again, any help would be awesome.

P.S. I am on EH06, deodexed and pre-rooted. I also flashed maddoggin's lockscreen mod. I don't know if that helps, but I might as well put it there.

Thank you.

Advertisement