1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need help finding a suitable app

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by millypage, Jun 24, 2013.

1. millypage

millypage Lurker

I work for a company where I have to get signatures from clients on my timesheets in order to be paid.

I have many clients over a two week period, and each client needs a separate timesheet.

Up until this point I've just had client's sign the paper timesheeds, which wastes paper and then its a pain getting it to the office before the deadline. Recently work has announced that you are allowed to email electronic copies of the timesheet in order to be paid.

I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 which has a stylus, so I thought it would be awesome if I could find a way to get clients to sign the timesheet on my tablet, it saves paper and is much easier to send to work.

I am looking for a note taking app where you can import your own background image as a template (landscape) and write on it.....

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. brownchm

brownchm Well-Known Member

try S-note

3. millypage

millypage Lurker

S-note doesnt have the features I need. I can't import the timesheet as a background template, and you can't write landscape on it at all.

S-note was of course the very first thing I tried since it was alreaady installed on my device.

4. jae_63

jae_63 Android Enthusiast

There seem to be quite a few:

Significant signature capture
    Fill and sign pdf forms
    Docusign
    MyPDFsigner

5. BDP3300

BDP3300 Newbie

Evernote

Don't know if it has what you need.