• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i need help from the pros who know

Tenzen

Aug 10, 2010
Ok guys I need some help. My droid sucks now after the updates. I wanna go back to 2.1 and start over. Both frg01b and frg22d were installed manually. I have done a factory reset, and battery pull upon battery pull. Still runs like crap. Lags extremely bad, youtube doesn't work adobe is trash and buffers every 3 seconds,literally. Can I go back to 2.1 and start this over. Get the ota versions. I have no computer, that's what my phone was for. I know there are some people on here who know how to do damn near everything in the world on droid. Please help guys. I'm tired of living with this close to usless phone. Once again please please please help. Thank you in advance.

I had trouble with the OTA update lagging my phone as well. My solution was to go into the store (corporate) and had them re-flash the updates. I would not mention that the updates were forced and just tell them the phone lags and see if they can help. They seemed well aware of the problems with the update so it should not be a problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones