1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

I need help: Im not gettin all my texts and pix...y

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NinjaStar28, Jul 27, 2010.

1. NinjaStar28

NinjaStar28 Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    FOR SOME DAM REASON IM NOT GETTING ALL MY TEXTS ( AND PIX )THRU OUT THE DAY...... AND MAINLY FROM T-MOBILE USER....... i just met a girl and shes a cutie and like 2 talk anyway shes busy all day and so am i so we text and send pix thru out the day but out of 10 texts we both send i get 1 she get none ....... r u kiddin me ?ANY BODY WIT THEM ISSUES , HELP ME OUT !!

Advertisement

2. jeremylobaugh

jeremylobaugh Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2010
    Ericsson contractor for Sprint - Switch Technician
    Erie, PA, USA
    you need to open a trouble ticket with sprint. If you are experiencing issues with a user from a particular carrier, Sprint needs to investigate why it's not working. It may be Sprint, it may be T-mobile, but if you want it fixed, you need to get the ball rolling.

NinjaStar28 likes this.
  3. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    Exactly, not getting texts is not a problem with the phone, its a problem with the network. Call Sprint and they can re-flash your account and that usually helps. Also have your friend call t-mobile and have her do the same.

NinjaStar28 likes this.
  4. NinjaStar28

NinjaStar28 Active Member

Jun 21, 2010
    will do !..... oh and i use the chomp sms app for my texts maybe that has somthing 2 do with it ?? ......or maybe even killin that app from running is the problem ?

5. sitlet

Apr 11, 2010
    could be. Try using the stock app for a few days and see if it fixes it.

I think you just solved your own problem. If you are kiling the messaging app, you obviously wont get messages.

Tags: