1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need help. Kingdom GingerSense 3.0 rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by caocon, May 21, 2011.

1. caocon

caocon Newbie

I have the Kingdom Gingerbread/Sense 3.0 rom, and last night it kept force closing Sense to the point where I couldn't even get to the homescreen ever. I could only use apps that were in the notification bar. I read that these problems work themselves out after a few hours of having the rom, so I let it sit over night, and when I woke up, I could receive no signal and there was still no hope of reaching the homescreen. It can't connect to the network at all, and I can't even try to do anything about it. Can anyone offer any help?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Extreme Android User

I believe that rom is still in an alpha stage and is not recommended for daily use. But you could try using the "fix permissions" command in clockwork or rom manager.

Edit: according to the thread about the rom, opening some apps will cause the launcher to force close. So it seems the problems you are having are supposed to happen, you have to wait for the rom to be fixed.

Technically the inc can not run sense 3.0, it's hardware is not up to the task, they are basically forcing the features onto the phone and it will probably never be truly stable without a decently over clocked kernel, and even that might not be enough.

caocon likes this.
  3. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Have you used only Rom Manager in the past for wiping/flashing? Sounds like you will need to wipe and flash a new Rom directly from recovery. Hboot > Recovery. I may be misunderstanding your help request otherwise.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews