1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I need help with my samsung galaxy 5 fast !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SamsungGalaxyO, Apr 24, 2012.

1. SamsungGalaxyO

None

Apr 24, 2012
    Well yea, i were at sleepover with my girlfriend this weekend. :) and so she started to write in the pattern to unlock my cellphone while i were gone :( and now it says use my gmail account and password. but i cant remember my gmail or neither my password. how can i unclock my cellphone?:p i need help fast now :) 4days without cellphone now :( many messages i NEED to reply :( :thinking: ty :):p

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    welcome to AF. :ciao:

If you are talking about a screen lock password, then after a fixed number of incorrect entries your device should prompt you for the password for the gmail account the phone is registered to. If that doesn't work, shut off the device, log into the gmail account on a website and change the password using Google's Password Recovery.

Once the new password is confirmed, turn on the device and try using the new password. The above does rely on you having either 3G or WIFI enabled on your device, and if it's not, the only other solution would be a full factory reset!

I hope this helps! :)

3. SamsungGalaxyO

None

Apr 24, 2012

hehe well i cant remember my mail either :'( and an full factory reset.. can i do it by myself or do i need to send it in? :) and i apriciate the help man ! :)

4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Loganville, GA
    No need to send it in. It can be done on the device. I'm not sure exactly how to do it on Samsung devices, but I'm sure you'll find this out over @your support forum. Check out the below:

5. SamsungGalaxyO

None

Apr 24, 2012
    ahhhh im sry but im not good to explain :/ ill try again (i think we have got each other wrong here ;) ) i cant open my cellphone AT ALL :/ wen i slide the lock thing to the side it comes upp that i have to write in the gmail account and pasword..... hope you get me now :D

6. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Loganville, GA
    Check out the quoted post above. The bottom one explains what to do in your case. :)

7. SamsungGalaxyO

None

Apr 24, 2012
    i press the sound button down :/ and press the power button but i ant see any menu to do what i want :/ only thing that comes upp is the regular turn off power and all that :( im sry to bother you but please help :p im not good with this type of things

8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Loganville, GA
    The folks over @your device's support forum would be best to explain how to do this. Let's take this conversation over to your device forum. Being that this is the area for introduction. Samsung Galaxy Europa (5) - Android Forums.