1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I need help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by amyevans0217, Oct 15, 2017.

1. amyevans0217

amyevans0217 Lurker
    None

Oct 15, 2017
    How can i found out if my boyfriend has a hidden app on my phone and its sending everything to his i need step by step plz and what app can i use to protect my phone and how can i put an app on his cause he is cheating i caught him now i just need the proof off his sent to mine and plz step by step

Advertisement

2. James L

James L Android Expert
    None

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Owner root-android-easy.com
    Peoria Il
    I would think it would be obvious if your device was rooted, bootloader unlocked message etc. So we can eliminate that if you don't see them type of messages via a reboot.

Check your apps list, look at the app permissions. If you need an app message me privately.

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Regardless of the reason, in many jurisdictions this is illegal and we can't help with that. Sorry.

svim likes this.
  4. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Shame man that's really hectic :(

I am so sorry this is horrible. It is terrible when people start cheating.

I really wish I knew how to help you.

I don't think he is a good person rather leave that trash alone I don't think he loves you at all.

I am so sorry :(

I got badly burnt myself in the past and now all I care about is building my empire so I can make hits with just a simple word!!

You must become power hungry like me then everyone will FEAR YOU!!!!

Then you can have all the revenge you want!!!

I want extreme wealth and power now this is all that matters I have lost faith and trust in humanity so I recommend you do the same.

:)

5. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    You might want to install a firewall app on your phone. It will allow you to block specific apps and background services from any online accessibility, both via WiFi and mobile data (cellular). It's a good way to selectively control what data is coming in or going out so even if you weren't going through this possible spyware problem it's very handy to have. And that could be an issue itself, determining what could be the actual spyware service running on your phone. Not all spyware will be using an obvious name, and many are hard to detect and troublesome to remove. If there's something suspicious you can post it here of course and maybe one of us will be able to make suggestions, but you can also just do an online search to see if that app is or isn't a common exploit.
    Just some suggestions on a good firewall app:
    NoRoot Data Firewall:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jianjia.firewall&hl=en
    NetGuard (an Open Source app with active development and support but some have complained this one is a little heavy on ads)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.faircode.netguard
    Mobiwol
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netspark.firewall
    NoRoot Firewall (this gets a lot of recommendations elsewhere but do note that it has not been updated in almost three years)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.greyshirts.firewall

If your boyfriend never had physical possession of your phone without you being present, the odds are he wouldn't have been able to install and configure something devious. If he did have your phone on his own however, then it can be really hard to say one way or the other (especially depending on his tech skill level). Whatever the case, you should reset the passwords to all your online social media accounts (email, Facebook, Instagram, etc), that would be the most likely remote point of entry into your phone.

Regarding your request for spyware to put on your boyfriend's phone, I'll just defer to what @lunatic59 posted earlier. It's a slippery slope to install any kind of secret wiretapping app without the user's permission.

James L and lunatic59 like this.