1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

i need help

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by sweet desire, Feb 12, 2016.

1. sweet desire

sweet desire Lurker

I have a Samsung Galaxy pocket neo GT-5310I and I want to root it, I would like to root it using an app. I have done a lot of investigations and tried a lot of apps to try and root it but they failed. I have tried apps like framaroot, iroot, vroot, and root master but the all failed. I tried using these apps because I heard that they were 100%safe and it was impossible to brick my android using them. so now I ask you, do you, any of you here know of a app I can use to successfully root my phone with and not brick it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I wish just using an app would make it happen, but its not that easy. You need to get the bootloader from your phone's manufacturer, connect the phone to a PC, and go from there. THEN you should be able to root using the app of your choice.

3. I have an awesome app for it
    Requirements are
    1.PC
    2.USB cable
    3.internet connection
    4.A working and all the other root giving apps deleted (only root checker).

Method......

1.Download an app called Kingo root for your PC

2.Now connect your mobile to PC via USB cable

3.Turn onn your USB debugging from developers mode(Kingo root will automatically install the device drivers if its needed).

4.Now after Kingo root detects your device hit the button root now.

5.It will start the rooting process and guess what u have rooted your android device.

Enjoy

#3 HITESH JAGWANI, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  4. taglst

taglst Lurker

i already unlocked developer options and the usb debugging is still grey trying to use pdanet to teather

5. I can understand your words please say it cleanly

6. OK I got it ..I have seen this problem before ....... First of all send a screenshot of all the apps u have installed .....