1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support i need imidiate help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by matsamas, Jan 11, 2012.

1. matsamas

matsamas Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2012
    hallo every1 and huppy new year...i am new in forum and new on adroid devices since i have been an iphone user for long time. yesterday morning a guy sold me an HTC desire HD A9191 currently on 2.3.3
    i have absolutely no idea about android and i have been lost in a maze. the phone was rooted but only thing i found was superuser. i tried to the latest version 2.3.5 with htc sense 3.0 but after reboot i see a white triangle with a yellow exclumination mark and a blue android robot on the side. the only way open it is to remove the battery....i have tried 3-4 fractory or hard reset but nothing changed..i also reseted my sd card but nothing changed...i used a few other programms to re-root it and then unroot it but both actions everytime failed. i have spend 24 hours on the pc withough sleep trying to find a solution but no1 nowhere helped me! i desperately ask for your help.....plzzz

Advertisement

2. CuBz

CuBz Android Expert
    None

Sep 21, 2010
    Website Programmer
    UK
    This has happened because you tried an OTA update while your DHD was rooted, you should always unroot before updating.

Best way to fix it would be to download the correct RUU, connect your DHD to your computer, run the RUU then update again.

If you don't know what RUU you need, let me know if your phone is branded or unbranded, and who your carrier/network is, and I'll tell you where to download the correct RUU

Good luck.