• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need manipulate incoming calls

Hi Guys
I need manipulate the incoming calls on the phone, and also answer some dial tones or drop the call after some period of time... all automatically.
Is possible to do that on an Android ?
Thank you
Joao
what do you mean by manipulate incoming calls? how so? and drop a call after some period of time, why not just hang up during the call?

maybe it might be better if you explain exactly what you want your phone to do.

Upvote 0
what do you mean by manipulate incoming calls? how so? and drop a call after some period of time, why not just hang up during the call?

maybe it might be better if you explain exactly what you want your phone to do.

Hi ocnbrze
I am try to do an app for receive an incoming calls from specific number, answer the call and after 1 second dialing a number 7 (fo example) and then drop the call, all of that automatic or receive and incoming calls from specific number, answer the call and after 1 second just drop the call.
For me this means manipulate calls.

Upvote 0
Hi ocnbrze
I am try to do an app for receive an incoming calls from specific number, answer the call and after 1 second dialing a number 7 (fo example) and then drop the call, all of that automatic or receive and incoming calls from specific number, answer the call and after 1 second just drop the call.
For me this means manipulate calls.
i'll alert the mods, this should be moved to the development section.

no clue if that is possible or not code wise.......from what i know about android this does not seem possible.

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones