• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help i need serious help

i have lenovo tab s8 50lc and it does not have an os installed and when i try to flash a custom rom or even the stock rom it fails and it never boots .... i tried to put it into recovery and had twrp started from pc as it is not flashed on the device and i tried fastboot method using adb and it tells me that it is unauthorized as usb debugging is not turned on or the oem unlock option in dveloper options so could you please help me

Reactions: mdd and olbriar
i have lenovo tab s8 50lc and it does not have an os installed and when i try to flash a custom rom or even the stock rom it fails and it never boots .... i tried to put it into recovery and had twrp started from pc as it is not flashed on the device and i tried fastboot method using adb and it tells me that it is unauthorized as usb debugging is not turned on or the oem unlock option in dveloper options so could you please help me
twrp has to be on your device in order for you to flash a custom recovery. so do you have it installed? did you wipe properly before flashing the rom? with fastboot you said it it told you "it is unauthorized". what command did you use? can you post a read out of the commands?

Reactions: Dannydet and MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones