1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I need some assistance in taking over the world... please help :D

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Member243850, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Hi there!

I am very interested in taking over the world... you see... it's a problem I've had for... a very long time and... the only problem is...

Basically long story short - I need to know what is the best way to do online trading?

I am about to open a dollar account in South Africa because I will soon be earning dollars and now I want to do some online trading!

So ja... what is the best way - or website that offers the best stock buying system?

What do I have to register - or is it not even necessary / mandatory?

Yes I know we are in a recession blah blah flap flap... and it could be called the "Great Depression 2.0" but I want to start trading so I can take over even faster... my current occupation is not good enough to do a take over even though my friends are disgusted with my success I still want more...

I want to maybe even try or attempt currency trading... buying one country's currency and then once their president starts talking about nuking somebody or the flying zombies or whatever crap they talk about that sends business running for the hills - I sell their currency and buy another that I know in the future will have ... well a future!

I want currencies that in the future will have a future...

Hey... you do realise taking over the world is a dirty job... but... somebody gotta do it...... ek ..... se.......

[​IMG]

I canz taste it!!!

Advertisement

JaronH, mikedt, rootabaga and 4 others like this.
  2. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    Retired and loving it.
    Oklahoma grasslands
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Of all the responsibilities of being a first-world adult, investment and 'wealth management' is the most gawd awful irritating pain in my backside. I would rather have knitting needles in my nostrils than listen to financial advisers drone on about markets and margin and risk mitigation and portfolio ..... zzzzzzzz (I just put myself to sleep talking about this.)

That's why I have a guy. He handles that stuff and promises never to call me except when he needs a signature.

shalemail and Member243850 like this.
  4. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

Jul 21, 2010
    Male
    Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker
    Under your bed
    I for one welcome our future cockroach overlords :oops:

5. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    :D

Don't shoot me Loony! xD

I come in peace... I swearz it... :D

Yeah... well I gotta get more cash... it's not enough.. the spice must flow... I might be off to Saudi soonish... I might only get about 10 000 USD per month for what I am worth in Saudi with my current qualifications... is that good per month or is that like super shit in the States?

Is $10 000 considered worse than horse shit in the states?

I gotta try and take over the world somehow... please help xD

6. lunatic59

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Depends where you are in the US of A. In Podunk Kansas, you are a tycoon. In NYC or LA you are a stooge. It's mostly relative, unless you have a rich relative, then it's ALL relative. :D

KOLIO and Member243850 like this.
  7. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    loooool! :D

hehehehe xD

Well now... :D

Sooooo... ;D

How do I take over the world faster? :D

Does anybody have an idea? xD

Well I think 10 000 is just abysmal really... but in SA I am considered a tycoon because of the exchange rate here I am the Chosen One and earn like more than a doctor looooooooooool... the spice must flow! yes SA is super pathetic...

Yeah but I needs the spice!

xD

Please... I must have the spice!

If I take over... I promise I will behave .... I promise......

8. Dngrsone

Dngrsone Android Expert

Jan 24, 2013
    Male
    Avionics Technician
    Centrally located far from everywhere, CA
    That's quite a bit more than I make, Stinky...

Oh, and you want to buy the currency when everyone has already run out then sell it when their new president gets their economy booming (or when your own President has gone loopy and your own currency is bottoming out)...

But what do I know, I'm just a lowly mechanic with no money of his own.

Member243850 likes this.
  9. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Aww buddy don't say that! :)

I am quite confident you will make more than me dude :)

Well it's roughly 10 000 USD I will earn per month... and the reason why I wanna go to Saudi is TAX FREEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D

And what I wanna do is start trading... but I am scared of these drug induced crack head presidents / gangs that are calling all the shots...

It's kind of hard to predict where someone is gonna shoot "you"... but if you watch the monkey business going on you can learn to dodge the bullets! :)

But then some people run away from the "bullets"... sometimes it is perspective... sometimes there is no spoon... and sometimes they are shoving that spoon so far up your @$$ that you don't even know what the heck is going on...

Does anybody remember this number / move? With Doug Casey and his power puff save the day moves?

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/an-important-announcement-from-doug-casey

Gents... I needz your help to take over this world... I promise I won't build myself an indoor solid gold mountain range... I shall behavez...

10. lunatic59

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

My question is why do you want it? It's polluted with people. :spitoutdroid:

11. dan330

dan330 Android Expert

Jan 22, 2010
    the cockroach that wants to take over the world..
    needs to talk to the Fat Orange Troll .. aka Trump.. for tips and tricks on how to lie, steal, and con the public.

Member243850 likes this.
  12. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    hahaha no I don't want to talk to trump!

That's just a waste of time! :D

When I mean "take over" i mean make so much money I don't even know what to do with myself :D

I wanna know how to win ... that's my version of taking over :D

13. no one

no one Android Expert

Dec 8, 2010
    There is only one world dominator, and I do not share power!

Member243850 likes this.
  14. Bg260

Bg260  
    VIP Member

Apr 30, 2016
    Male
    Freelance Entrepreneur
    Lincoln
    I'm pretty sure you can take over the world via a drive-up ATM at any bank. At least that is what it seems like the person in front of me is doing. :D

Member243850 likes this.
  15. Dunard

Dunard Newbie
    None

Nov 12, 2015
    Male
    Pinky (Trump wife) and the Brain (Trump) lol

16. LV426

LV426 I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Software developer
    South West of England
    Isn't stock market trading basically gambling? And gambling is a mug's game. Unless you have some of this..

nzt.jpg

psionandy likes this.
  17. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Well it's not really gambling... if you can see a trend... and you can see... certain patterns and attempt or try hard to predict them... then you can win huge and win very hard...

I have been just wondering how to start trading in shares / stocks... I can do it in SA but not too sure how to go about it in the global market...

All I want to know is how to start trading. I can take it from there just hopefully I won't need an American account but I will soon have a dollar account.

18. psionandy

psionandy Android Expert

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool

That's exactly what my uncle Greg said about racehorses....

Dngrsone and LV426 like this.
  19. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Okay but a race horse is different to observing market trends and consumer supply and demand... so I don't know what you are getting at?

Yes but if you do tons of research and watch the market closely then you can do very "educated" gambling.

Look.

I don't want to hear your opinion. Either help me get the information I want - or keep quiet.

I don't have time for smart ass comments any more as I need more success now. Either help or don't comment... I don't need or want your opinion. Either help answer the question or if you don't know then please keep your opinion to yourself.

Thanks!

20. psionandy

psionandy Android Expert

Dec 5, 2009
    Male
    Gizmonic Institute - mug in a yellow jumpsuit
    liverpool
    Uncle Gregs theory was by observing the form of horses... The handicaps they were carrying.. The type of ground, the odds given by the bookmakers you could put yourself ahead of others and make some easy money... He had to do a ton of research and was sure that he was doing educated gambling.

If you are playing the market in the short term... There's not a lot of difference... If you are investing for the long or medium term then they aren't the same.

That's all I have to say on the subject.. I'm done here... But feel free to ignore this completely... I sincerely hope you don't end up like uncle Greg.

Member243850 and LV426 like this.
  21. Member243850

Member243850 Guest
    None
    Yes I will be very very very careful and I am well aware of the risks involved and I am more than well aware that I could lose a hell of a lot if I am not careful.

But I won't start off with a hell of a lot I am going to start (and more than likely will stay) very small for quite some time.

Yes it's a very risky business especially if you go in "knowing better" that's why it's best to start extremely small. I have been observing for a while and want to give it a try. If I lose so be it - if I win then so be it.

I am not considering doing large in the beginning anyway and might be best with micro investments.

If somebody knows what is required or has done some share / stock (stock if you are American) trading and already knows the setup procedure then I am all ears.

And no I know the risks involved already and I am grateful that there are those concerned but best to help give me the info I need.

I tried searching but would like to know of those who have already tried certain systems that are known to work as there are a lot of scams out there that just take your money.

22. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 18, 2016
    Member243850 likes this.
  23. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Android Expert
    VIP Member

Stinky!!
    Carry on.

Member243850 and Dngrsone like this.
  24. Phalon4

Phalon4 Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 18, 2016
    This is a lesson for you kids today, See what drugs can do to your brain?

25. LV426

LV426 I say we take off and nuke this place from orbit

Oct 16, 2015
    Male
    Software developer
    South West of England
    As the mantra goes "past performance is no guarantee of future performance".

Short term trading is a gamble. But good luck.

And if you wanted serious replies, then don't start the thread off with a comic title, as it gives the wrong impression. TBH I can't tell half the time if you're being serious or not :thinking:

Member243850 and psionandy like this.