• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need some assistance in taking over the world... please help :D

M

Member243850

Hi there!

I am very interested in taking over the world... you see... it's a problem I've had for... a very long time and... the only problem is...

Basically long story short - I need to know what is the best way to do online trading?

I am about to open a dollar account in South Africa because I will soon be earning dollars and now I want to do some online trading!

So ja... what is the best way - or website that offers the best stock buying system?

What do I have to register - or is it not even necessary / mandatory?

Yes I know we are in a recession blah blah flap flap... and it could be called the "Great Depression 2.0" but I want to start trading so I can take over even faster... my current occupation is not good enough to do a take over even though my friends are disgusted with my success I still want more...

I want to maybe even try or attempt currency trading... buying one country's currency and then once their president starts talking about nuking somebody or the flying zombies or whatever crap they talk about that sends business running for the hills - I sell their currency and buy another that I know in the future will have ... well a future!

I want currencies that in the future will have a future...

Hey... you do realise taking over the world is a dirty job... but... somebody gotta do it...... ek ..... se.......

victory.jpg

I canz taste it!!!

Of all the responsibilities of being a first-world adult, investment and 'wealth management' is the most gawd awful irritating pain in my backside. I would rather have knitting needles in my nostrils than listen to financial advisers drone on about markets and margin and risk mitigation and portfolio ..... zzzzzzzz (I just put myself to sleep talking about this.)

That's why I have a guy. He handles that stuff and promises never to call me except when he needs a signature.

Upvote 0
:D

Don't shoot me Loony! xD

I come in peace... I swearz it... :D

Yeah... well I gotta get more cash... it's not enough.. the spice must flow... I might be off to Saudi soonish... I might only get about 10 000 USD per month for what I am worth in Saudi with my current qualifications... is that good per month or is that like super shit in the States?

Is $10 000 considered worse than horse shit in the states?

I gotta try and take over the world somehow... please help xD

Upvote 0
loooool! :D

hehehehe xD

Well now... :D

Sooooo... ;D

How do I take over the world faster? :D

Does anybody have an idea? xD

Well I think 10 000 is just abysmal really... but in SA I am considered a tycoon because of the exchange rate here I am the Chosen One and earn like more than a doctor looooooooooool... the spice must flow! yes SA is super pathetic...

Yeah but I needs the spice!

xD

Please... I must have the spice!

If I take over... I promise I will behave .... I promise......

Upvote 0
That's quite a bit more than I make, Stinky...

Oh, and you want to buy the currency when everyone has already run out then sell it when their new president gets their economy booming (or when your own President has gone loopy and your own currency is bottoming out)...

But what do I know, I'm just a lowly mechanic with no money of his own.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Aww buddy don't say that! :)

I am quite confident you will make more than me dude :)

Well it's roughly 10 000 USD I will earn per month... and the reason why I wanna go to Saudi is TAX FREEEEEE :D:D:D:D:D:D

And what I wanna do is start trading... but I am scared of these drug induced crack head presidents / gangs that are calling all the shots...

It's kind of hard to predict where someone is gonna shoot "you"... but if you watch the monkey business going on you can learn to dodge the bullets! :)

But then some people run away from the "bullets"... sometimes it is perspective... sometimes there is no spoon... and sometimes they are shoving that spoon so far up your @$$ that you don't even know what the heck is going on...

Does anybody remember this number / move? With Doug Casey and his power puff save the day moves?

https://www.caseyresearch.com/articles/an-important-announcement-from-doug-casey

Gents... I needz your help to take over this world... I promise I won't build myself an indoor solid gold mountain range... I shall behavez...

Upvote 0
Well it's not really gambling... if you can see a trend... and you can see... certain patterns and attempt or try hard to predict them... then you can win huge and win very hard...

I have been just wondering how to start trading in shares / stocks... I can do it in SA but not too sure how to go about it in the global market...

All I want to know is how to start trading. I can take it from there just hopefully I won't need an American account but I will soon have a dollar account.

Upvote 0
Okay but a race horse is different to observing market trends and consumer supply and demand... so I don't know what you are getting at?

Yes but if you do tons of research and watch the market closely then you can do very "educated" gambling.

Look.

I don't want to hear your opinion. Either help me get the information I want - or keep quiet.

I don't have time for smart ass comments any more as I need more success now. Either help or don't comment... I don't need or want your opinion. Either help answer the question or if you don't know then please keep your opinion to yourself.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Uncle Gregs theory was by observing the form of horses... The handicaps they were carrying.. The type of ground, the odds given by the bookmakers you could put yourself ahead of others and make some easy money... He had to do a ton of research and was sure that he was doing educated gambling.

If you are playing the market in the short term... There's not a lot of difference... If you are investing for the long or medium term then they aren't the same.

That's all I have to say on the subject.. I'm done here... But feel free to ignore this completely... I sincerely hope you don't end up like uncle Greg.

Upvote 0
Yes I will be very very very careful and I am well aware of the risks involved and I am more than well aware that I could lose a hell of a lot if I am not careful.

But I won't start off with a hell of a lot I am going to start (and more than likely will stay) very small for quite some time.

Yes it's a very risky business especially if you go in "knowing better" that's why it's best to start extremely small. I have been observing for a while and want to give it a try. If I lose so be it - if I win then so be it.

I am not considering doing large in the beginning anyway and might be best with micro investments.

If somebody knows what is required or has done some share / stock (stock if you are American) trading and already knows the setup procedure then I am all ears.

And no I know the risks involved already and I am grateful that there are those concerned but best to help give me the info I need.

I tried searching but would like to know of those who have already tried certain systems that are known to work as there are a lot of scams out there that just take your money.

Upvote 0
Well it's not really gambling... if you can see a trend... and you can see... certain patterns and attempt or try hard to predict them... then you can win huge and win very hard...

As the mantra goes "past performance is no guarantee of future performance".

Short term trading is a gamble. But good luck.

And if you wanted serious replies, then don't start the thread off with a comic title, as it gives the wrong impression. TBH I can't tell half the time if you're being serious or not :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones