• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need some HELP please...

I've been trying to make a playlist on my Android phone. I have a Samsung Epic. Anyways, I can't find where playlists are located in my SD card. I want to know how I can just drag and drop multiple songs into the folder. It is a real pain trying to add them one by one, using my phone. Please, if someone can help me, tell me how it's done. Thank you!

I've been trying to make a playlist on my Android phone. I have a Samsung Epic. Anyways, I can't find where playlists are located in my SD card. I want to know how I can just drag and drop multiple songs into the folder. It is a real pain trying to add them one by one, using my phone. Please, if someone can help me, tell me how it's done. Thank you!

I am by no means an expert. Have a samsung droid galixy-s. The only way to move them in that way is a tether. Mine is wired to my laptop with the connector that came with it. If you go back to search type tethering you should be able to find the solution.

found this from another member but it,s pretty accurate.

Its really not that hard. Connect phone via usb, select Disk Drive mode on the phone. When your card pops up on the pc, open it, and make a new folder called Music, or whatever you want to call it. Now drag and drop the mp3 files from your pc's music folder to the card's music folder

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones