• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need some Widget recommendations

8-Bit-Soldier

Android Enthusiast
Dec 10, 2009
Atlanta
So what are some good Widgets? I hear Beautiful Widgets is good but has a glitch in landscape mode. (Can somebody please explain this?) The Widget types I am looking for are Weather, Time, and Productivity (Such as Notes or a Calendar.) Any help is greatly appreciated and Merry Christmas to all! :)

I think Beautiful Widgets would meet your needs (even with the new styling that so many are up in arms about). I use the smaller widget and it does work in landscape mode although it does not stretch across the entire screen as it does in portrait (it is still quite usable in landscape). The developer is very receptive to user feedback (amazing after all the negative crap endured after the style change) and is always improving the program. I am sure new features and fixes are on the way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones