• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I need the Mytouch Slide original ROM

TRS

Lurker
Nov 15, 2009
Was hoping for a little help here. I flashed my mytouch slide with cm6 a few weeks ago and have since shuffled the update.zip files around and have lost track of the original. No big deal untill this weekend when I got a vibrant and passed the mytouch slide to my wife who demands bluetooth in her car and cm6 has issues with BT so I am just going to flash it back to original for her nonnerdy needs. If someone can post one for me or provide a link that they know of I would really appreciate it.

Was hoping for a little help here. I flashed my mytouch slide with cm6 a few weeks ago and have since shuffled the update.zip files around and have lost track of the original. No big deal untill this weekend when I got a vibrant and passed the mytouch slide to my wife who demands bluetooth in her car and cm6 has issues with BT so I am just going to flash it back to original for her nonnerdy needs. If someone can post one for me or provide a link that they know of I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link, check out POST #7
Works great. Lets you UNROOT your phone back to stock. Once you put it back everything will work again.
(ROM) Factory Rom..Champion build / Need Root to Flash First!! - xda-developers

Reactions: frankerebus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones