• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I need this ROM

Yamil_alv

Lurker
Mar 7, 2021
Hello everyone, I want to know if anyone has the ROM of the samsung galaxy T399N, since this phone is very old and I want to recover it the strange,Hello everyone, I want to know if anyone has the ROM of the samsung galaxy T399N, since this phone is very old and I want to recover it the strange.
On the back it says the following
Model: SGH-T399N
FCC ID: A3LSGHT399
SW: T399NUVUANI5
HW: REV1.0
Thanks.

Frija should also work with older devices such as your Samsung galaxy T399N.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-frija-samsung-firmware-downloader-checker.3910594/

"Auto mode detects any Samsung Phone Model and CSC and finds all the required information directly from Samsung Server.
Frija downloads firmware directly from Samsung FUS (Firmware Update Server) without any third party websites being involved. It can pause/resume firmware downloads, even after network interruption, or app restart (if download was interrupted)."

Upvote 0
Frija should also work with older devices such as your Samsung galaxy T399N.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-frija-samsung-firmware-downloader-checker.3910594/

"Auto mode detects any Samsung Phone Model and CSC and finds all the required information directly from Samsung Server.
Frija downloads firmware directly from Samsung FUS (Firmware Update Server) without any third party websites being involved. It can pause/resume firmware downloads, even after network interruption, or app restart (if download was interrupted)."
i keep forgetting about this tool:

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0
i keep forgetting about this tool:

In the relatively short time I've been a member of AF, I've noticed several OP regarding purchasing a used Samsung online and not knowing what version to flash via Odin. Especially when it comes to the CSC. No more blind guessing now theres Frija auto mode.
And did I mention FREE!!! ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones