1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support I need to be able to search my calendar... help!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by r4614, Jun 13, 2011.

1. r4614

r4614 Lurker
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    I'm having a major crisis after receiving a replacement Droid 2. I had the Power Search app on my original Droid 2 and it worked great... searched my whole calendar. Now, I've installed it on this new phone and I can only get a couple of weeks of past events.

This is a MAJOR disaster for me, since one of the main reasons I have this phone is to have my calendar with me on the road, and without search, it's all but useless to me.

I tried installing Aurora search and couldn't even figure out how to get it to search the calendar, then I tried Searchify and found that no matter what I did with the settings, it would only show future events, which doesn't help me at all.

Please tell me somebody has a good solution for rock-solid calendar search!

I'd really appreciate any input or suggestions... thanks!!! :D

Advertisement

2. r4614

r4614 Lurker
    None

Nov 8, 2009
    Just an update in case anyone can help... I've realized that Power Search is probably working fine, it's just that my calendar only synced back one month on my new phone and all my other past events are GONE.

They're still there on Google Calendar on my computer, just didn't sync to the phone. Verizon tech support was comical ("Let me Google this and see if I can find some info to help you" !!!!!), but couldn't offer any solutions.

Help?