1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root i need to go back to stock evo give me help pleasee

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dannytech_lt, Feb 16, 2011.

1. dannytech_lt

dannytech_lt Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    im near begging for help with this please help me because im slowly going insane.

i rooted my phone with myn 2.2 and toast mod 4.3.2 cfs nosbs havs more..

the phone is horrible laggy i cant take it .. everyhing takes a while now to load email sucks my 3g and 4g r laggy.. i cant take i i just wanna go back to my stock evo but i want to keep the tethering.. please i beg of you guys how do i do it?

i have a notion ink adam coming on the way so i want to use the tethering for my tablet so please help me

Advertisement

2. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Firstly I would recommend trying a new ROM but if you are sure you want to go back look at the rooting for dummies guide and find the unrooting section, it is pretty easy.

3. Tempusfugit

Tempusfugit Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 11, 2010
    *cough*

load the nandroid backup every single page about rooting or flashing roms and kernels told you to make.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
  5. dannytech_lt

None

Jun 14, 2010

i did all thast for the 3g .. i did the i found those threads followed the rules and slightly better results but close to nothing happend.. i dont want to unroot i just want want my phone back to normal .. i still want it over clocked but i couldnt couldnt find a thread specifically talking about everyones clocking and battery help

my battery even with my custom setting still ius losing battery withint 6 hours and im pretty sure i know what im doing

6. dannytech_lt

None

Jun 14, 2010
    i love having the rooted phone but its just not working out for me my rom is to buggy i think.. i dont know what rom to use .. i like myn 2.2 because everyone has it .. anyone have a quick like rom and kernel to look into .. ill do the research but i just dont know which to look at or what combo of rom and kenrel to look at

7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    yeah mikfroyo 4.5 is a great rom. it is probably the smallest in size which gives you a good amount of internal memory and it is very fast. i had myn's and it was a bit laggy atimes for me. i have tried a bunch of roms as of late (because i have an addiction problem) but i always keep coming back to mik's. check it out and see if this cures your lagginess.

8. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Male
    Actually Koni's ROM is a good bit smaller, also Kings ROM is small the download file is about the same as MikFroyo but a lot of that is flash files that are put on your SD Card incase you want stuff.

Now back to the point, go to the rooting for dummies page and find the how to flash a ROM section it should have a link to a list of XDA ROMs. Go to that list and it will have a section for stock ROMs, just select one that matches your radio version and wimax version and you are good to go.

Tags: