1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I need your help! Please assist me to find this app!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by AndrewKonamer, Apr 23, 2020.

1. AndrewKonamer

AndrewKonamer Newbie

Hi guys!
    I was surfing the internet and found one website with free online games. Frankly speaking, I was playing it non-stop for 5 hours. I could not stop LOL However after one ad appeared and I opened it by mistake. So I LOST that online game.
    I have checked my browser history - nothing.
    Only made one stupid screenshot. Please have a look maybe you know from which website it is?
    Please assist. Cheers!

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Can you describe the game?

You can also do a search for something similar to 'free on-line games' and see what comes up.

AndrewKonamer and ocnbrze like this.
  3. AndrewKonamer

AndrewKonamer Newbie

Tried however it did not help. There were free online games without download and registration

4. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The screenshot is a customised "404", i.e. "page not found" message. The site that is from is whatever site you were looking at when you took the screenshot. What it's telling you is that you had asked for a page within that site that did not exist.

In other words, if somebody could identify that site from the screenshot it wouldn't tell you anything that wasn't in the address bar of your browser at the time you took the screenshot. It would tell you what site you were on, but not where within that site you could find the game you were looking for.

marctronixx likes this.
  5. Stefan476

Stefan476 Lurker

Maybe you remember what colour the platform is or its logo?? or maybe at least a small part of its URL address

6. AndrewKonamer

AndrewKonamer Newbie

At least the website. It will be more than enough. I think that there I will find the game without any problems since it was on the first page.

The logo and the colors of the platform was the same as on the screenshot - from yellow to orange. Frankly speaking I do not remember any parts of the URL, however there I saw some chemistry laboratory with poison or smth like that. I would appreciate if you help me

7. Stefan476

Stefan476 Lurker

Andrew, I wish I were so lucky as you !!
    I have just passed by my father and saw him playing games on the website of orange colour..
    When I came closer I saw that it looks quite similar to the photo you have posted above.
    So, I will leave here a link to this website, may be it is what you are looking for - https://pokieslab.com/.
    I hope it will help you :)

olbriar, MrJavi and AndrewKonamer like this.
  8. AndrewKonamer

AndrewKonamer Newbie

OMG
    Yes, I was looking for this website, thanks a lot.
    Have a good day! Now it is gaming time lol One more step is to find that game, i think it is not so big deal and it will be easier

MrJavi likes this.
  9. Stefan476

Stefan476 Lurker

Wish you good luck!!

AndrewKonamer likes this.
  10. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

Can't believe someone found it!