• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I needs professionals Assistance, Please. ;)

Larzuk

Jul 2, 2011
Hi Guys, I recently pulled the trigger on the Evo V, And I'm stoked with it, However I do have one concern/Problem - Adobe Flash Player - I followed every guide available about how to manually install the ics apk file, Yet when It successfully installed itself, Nothing is fixed. When I go to watch videos on the NFL Network, Game replays, Websites, Etc, all I get when I click a video is it moving to the Video player window with the rotating dial, which ultimately throws up an Error that says. "Cannot play Video - Unable to connect to server". Tried various browsers, all of which have flash enabled in settings, restarted, Tested 3G/4G/Wifi, I've downloaded a couple different versions of the 'archived android updates within the 4.0.x series', etc. I'm really at a loss.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones