1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support i new to this G1 phone can ask some question??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by reddevilboyz, Jan 5, 2009.

1. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

Jan 5, 2009
    can anyone tell how to sign out the g mail in the market??cause i want to use my own gmail??there no sign out option..zzz
    and by the way is there a way to upgrade the phone in computer???
    how can i convert the video and watch in G1??do i need to download progam to watch???
    thx i noob in this
    pls answer my question
    thx alotttt!!!!

Advertisement

2. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2008
    SharePoint Architect
    St. Louis, MO
    Can you explain your questions? I don't have any idea what you're asking. Please rephrase in clear English.

3. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

Jan 5, 2009
    what i mean is when i clicked into market they ask to sign in right?but it in another gmail address and i dont know the password so i want to change the username to my one but i cant find the option...so can you help me out??and does i need to install a video player progam and Does G1 need a hack to install variety progam or not?? notice my G1 is a new set one..,...

4. Cryptic79

Sep 10, 2008
    SharePoint Architect
    St. Louis, MO
    1. You should be able to reset the phone and provide your GMail settings on setup.
    2. It has built-in YouTube, but most video on websites are Flash. Flash is not currently supported on Android, but it is on it's way according to this.
    3. I don't know what a variety program is, so you'll have to elaborate on that.
    4. The OS is receives updates over the network, so you will not need to upgrade through a PC.

5. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

Jan 5, 2009
    and how to reset the G1 ???i want to put some video through pc but i dont know where to put cause there no video folder when i mount it to pc.and where to click to upgrade the G1 ??thx you really help me alot

6. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

Jan 5, 2009
    i just reset my G1 and now they ask to log in gmail which i already have,but i my sim is pre paid so no internet...i saw the APN setting wat should i do with it ??how i gonna unlock the G1??pls help i no phone to use shitttt.

7. Cryptic79

Sep 10, 2008
    SharePoint Architect
    St. Louis, MO
    You mentioned in the PM you sent that you're from Singapore. I would suggest calling TMO tech support for the issue you mentioned in the PM.

Also, I'm unsure of where to send the video. I would imagine it will go somewhere under the DCIM tree, though.

8. borrow a sim from someone..........

9. borrow a sim from someone............

10. furrbrain

furrbrain Member

Dec 31, 2008
    You should be able to put it anywhere and the phone will find it. The card I had in my BB had a directory structure under /blackberry which the G1 found all the pictures etc inside.

11. reddevilboyz

reddevilboyz Member

Jan 5, 2009
    can you hep me find APN Setting For singapore???thx alot

Tags: