1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I played with the Atrix at CES

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Karuk, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Karuk

Karuk Android Enthusiast

This phone set up is a HUGE game changer. It has set the bar for what a smart phone should be able to do. I would be able to get rid of my home and work computers if I had this phone.

The phone itself is great. I would say it is as solid as my incredible. Good hardware and the UI is pleasing.

Moving the phone from the doc (attached to monitor keyboard mouse) to the laptop doc, to a stand alone device was seamless. Access to everything you need on one device.

I would suggest they include profile options. Maybe a work and home profile.

Anyone buying this phone will not be sorry about your purchase.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. The fact that you said as solid as my incredible has me either worried or disbelieving you? Which one is it?

3. atlbuc

atlbuc Android Enthusiast

I was thinking the same thing :thinking:

4. Scary right lol

5. atlbuc

Yep, I'm gonna lean on the side of he did not handle this phone and if so and his assessment is correct then I might not be getting this phone. But from seeing all the video and impressions from people I have seen handle this phone I think it is going to be a very solid phone.

6. I'm gonna agree with that assessment

7. atlbuc

I actually can't wait for this phone to drop, I have been very disappointed with the hardware build of my android phones I have had in the past from the G1 to the Original Moto Droid to the Droid Incredible. I have hope that this will be a well built phone and overall good experience.

8. Me too I'm psyched I want this phone here sooner rather thN later

9. atlbuc

I hope they were right when they said it will be available in the coming weeks. I was reading your other post and it would be a shame to let the excitement die down if they chose to release this in March sometime.

10. Yea that's why I do not believe it will be here any later than the first week of feb

11. dsjr2006

dsjr2006 Android Enthusiast

I hope it's much more solid than the Incredible or I won't be getting one.

12. no joke lol

13. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm confused here. I never owned an incredible, and although I did read the review, that was a long time ago. When I saw it in stores, it looked like a nicely built HTC style device, but does it have build issues or something? Or is it the style that you dont like?

14. atlbuc

My issue was with the battery cover, it was flimsy and it creaked. Taking it on and off would sometimes break the clips holding it on.

15. Komodo Rogue

Komodo Rogue Well-Known Member

yikes!

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews