1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I Pre-Ordered The OnePlus 8 Pro

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WeeWilly, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

I pre-ordered the OnePlus 8 Pro with 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage in UltraMarine Blue. Along with my pre-order I got OnePlus Bullets Wireless Earbuds and a OnePlus Warp Charge 30 WireLess Charger, both free. Apparently I was lucky to get my pre-order in early because I read that they sold out within 10 minutes. If the phone is as good as I expect it to be, I'll be selling my S20 Plus 5G on Swappa.

#1 WeeWilly, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Staff and Steven58 like this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by WeeWilly, Apr 17, 2020 (3 points)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

3. duratime

duratime Android Enthusiast

When you did that, did they just say that they would send you an email when you can place your order? I did it, and assumed I would have to pay them, but then is just said they would send me an email when I can place my order. Seems odd.

4. WeeWilly

I saw that they were accepting pre-orders on 04/15 and I went online and placed my order. I did get an email confirming my order and I got another email today saying my order has been shipped and I should receive it next Tuesday.

5. Steven58

Fantastic. I'm surprised you're selling the Samsung. Why?

6. WeeWilly

I'm pretty sure I'll prefer the OnePlus to the Samsung, and I could never convince my wife that I need the S20 as a backup. I will keep the S20 for a while so that I can do a good comparison of the two phones (I also need things to play with while I'm under house arrest).

joe71, Steven58 and Staff like this.
  7. Steven58

LOL @ House Arrest!

OnePlus 8 Pro Forum

The OnePlus 8 Pro release date was April 14th 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.78" inch screen, 48MP camera, 8/12GB RAM, Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4510mAh battery.

April 14th 2020
Release Date
Reviews