• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I put my Xiaomi MI A1 without OS

DeusEx09

Lurker
Aug 7, 2018
Some days ago i rooted my phone and installed TWRP and boot loader (No idea what i was doing tbh) and today i decided to hard reset my phone.

When i did the vol + & power on button thing the TWRP app appeared and i did a hard reset, i formatted everything (/system,...) when i wanted to reboot the app told me "You have no OS" i was like.. oh shit..

So here i am, with a phone i can't use because it has no OS and i can't even power it on.

Is there any solution? Any help would be really thankful.

Thanks again!

Hello, I'm new to the Forum but I will try my best to help you.
I'm trying to understand in what situation you are in exactly so I'll ask a few questions::thinking:

1. What Phone is it? (Brand, Model or Name)
You say you installed TWRP and when you press the (appropriate) button combination phone-model the twrp interface appears,
2. In the twrp, do you see a button that reads "Mount" somewhere? If yes what do you see after you press it?

I know the thread-start was in August 2018 but maybe I can still help, if not you then someone else in the same situation.:oops:

Greetings,
YellowYoshi

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Hello, I'm new to the Forum but I will try my best to help you.
I'm trying to understand in what situation you are in exactly so I'll ask a few questions::thinking:

1. What Phone is it? (Brand, Model or Name)
You say you installed TWRP and when you press the (appropriate) button combination phone-model the twrp interface appears,
2. In the twrp, do you see a button that reads "Mount" somewhere? If yes what do you see after you press it?

I know the thread-start was in August 2018 but maybe I can still help, if not you then someone else in the same situation.:oops:

Greetings,
YellowYoshi
Welcome to AF!!!!!!!

yeah i doubt the op will respond back....but you did ask some great questions.

Reactions: YellowYoshi
Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!!!!!!!

yeah i doubt the op will respond back....but you did ask some great questions.

Thanks!
I'm having a mayor problem myself and hope someone can help me... Until then I will be trying to help others;)
If you got some time please take a look here!:oops:

Anyway, maybe sometime later another user will be happy to respond here because he has the same problem as the op... We'll see:cool:
Greetings and good night!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones