• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I put the Nexus in my online shopping cart and it came up at $249.99,

I am currently "eligible for an upgrade" and it shows for me at $250. When I talked to a CSR earlier in the week, he said when my NE2 thing hits (April, for me) there would be an additional $50 off.

I also have a work discount.. but I think that's only on my monthly bill.

Yup, I bet that's it. I get a university discount so on the 28th I'll get another $50 off, anything around $200 will be cool with me.

Upvote 0
I paid 230$ for a thunderbolt on a 1 year contract due to a corporate discount. A VZW CSR is saying that corporate discounts don't apply to the Nexus?

I just called and the corporate discount and the new-every-two discounts do apply, but after 2011 the new-every-two discount will be no more, so this is my last $50 discount. I also tried to see if they would give me the new-every-two discount today, and she tried, but she said I'd have to wait until the 28th. :( She did offer to give me a $30 credit if I did it today but I'm cheap and didn't want to lose the additional $20.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones