• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I really need help please

Tempestosa

Lurker
Dec 27, 2022
I have an old phone and it say:" Demigod Crash handler: DBI apps watchdog reset!
Board rev.:1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option:SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
Rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt."
I really don't know what to do and i can't udertand what he is asking me!:saddroid:

Reactions: mikedt
I have an old phone and it say:" Demigod Crash handler: DBI apps watchdog reset!
Board rev.:1.0
Ram dump mode.
Option:SD card ram dump mode.
Push below files to sdcard before test.
Rdcookie.txt, rtcookie.txt."
I really don't know what to do and i can't udertand what he is asking me!:saddroid:
what phone do you have? where are you seeing this? upon booting the phone up? how did the phone get in this state? did it happen randomly?

Upvote 0
what phone do you have? where are you seeing this? upon booting the phone up? how did the phone get in this state? did it happen randomly?
It' an LG-D160 and i'm seeing it on the screen when i turn on the phone.
It happened randomly but i bought it like this, it was really cheap.
I can't do anything to turn it on becose of this warning.

Upvote 0
Yep! That phone came out in 2014... EIGHT YEARS AGO! Frankly, I'm impressed that it will even power on! The operating system is hopelessly outdated and the limited processor and memory would never be enough to upgrade to later versions. www.swappa.com is a great place to find gently used devices, in pristine condition, at affordable prices.

Imagine trying to access today's Internet with a Windows 95 computer: most websites couldn't even load. That's the equivalent of what you're up against with that phone. Good luck and let us know if you need further assistance.

Upvote 0
It' an LG-D160 and i'm seeing it on the screen when i turn on the phone.
It happened randomly but i bought it like this, it was really cheap.
I can't do anything to turn it on becose of this warning.
the only thing you can try is to see if you can flash a firmware update. just make sure that you flash the correct firmware for your phone. they are very device specific and flashing the wrong one could brick the phone.

firmwares:
https://lg-firmwares.com/lg-d160-firmwares/

use this tool(i think, not very familiar with lg phones)
https://lgflash.com/LGUP/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones