1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP thanks.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BluntMasters, Jul 28, 2011.

1. BluntMasters

BluntMasters Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    ok so i just bought a HTC Evo 4g about 5 days ago, Bought the phone straight up no contracts or service in general and haven't had the money to flash or get cricket, got paid today and went to get my evo flashed only to be told they can't flash it without a valid number. when i asked "What do i need to do to get my phone up and running" i was told to goto cricket first and get the android service set up. However when i went to the cricket store i was told right away that i can't get cricket service without having the phone flashed first. so wasting hours going back and forth on the bus i finally gave up and I am desperately seeking anyone who can help me with this .
    thanks so much for the help

Advertisement

2. Evo

Evo Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 24, 2010
    I know there are many other people on this forum that can probably help you out, but I looked around and found a couple of threads about flashing the Evo on Cricket. You may want to read through these and see which set of directions make the most sense and are the most complete before you jump into 1 of them.

[ROM][12.23.10] Jiminy V (for Cricket) - 100% EVO 3.70.651.1 - xda-developers
    HOW TO: Flash A HTC Evo 4G To Cricket - xda-developers
    [Tutorial] Full Flash HTC Evo to Cricket: 2.2 Froyo Talk, Text, MMS, Internet

ocnbrze likes this.
Tags: