• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i rooted, and have a custom rom... but how to i go back?

phone off, hold Back and press power.

Its not overrated, its just not for everyone. Some people have little or no need to be rooted, others have a huge requirement.

thanks and yeah you are right, i found some cool stuff, but i guess i got used to sense and had no real need to root, although its good to learn. im flash as i type. can i ask why its needed to be in fast boot for it to work?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
you need your goldcard inserted yes and you should turn your day to day sdcard into a goldcard to save any misery down the line
That's what I did, my 8GB stick in the phone is also the goldcard, it was a pain in the butt to get working at first as patching it busted the fat32 partition (it's partitioned ext3/fat32 for A2SD+) but patching then reformatting the fat32 partition fixed it, of course I backed up all the sdcard stuff first. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones