1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

i rooted i love it BUT flash is weird

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dannytech_lt, Feb 7, 2011.

1. dannytech_lt

dannytech_lt Well-Known Member

i rooted my phone and i love it thebattery is no issue anymore and i love that when i want speed i have it ..

but for some reason flash doesnt operate that well and 3g seems to load slower..its more flash is giving me a issue.. whats this reason?

im on myn 2.2 rls5 and toast mod 4.2.2

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

I'm know Myn's comes with its own flash player and if you download the one from the market it can mess stuff up, and since flash is set to allow automatic updating, as soon as you flash the ROM you need to go tell it not to install from the market. Also you may need to check the settings of your browser, it may be set to only load flash when you tell it to.

3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

when i was on myn rls 5, my web browser was slowwwwww. i believe the solution was to update or download from the market "adfree" app. open it and update it, then download and install hosts as well. after that fix you should be good to go.

4. dannytech_lt

i just did a speed test im getting 488 kbs.. thats shitty as hell .. now i jsut got a 326.. whats with my slow 3g here?

5. dannytech_lt

ive already used adfree thats why i thought id ask on here.. maybe update to toast mod?

6. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Adfree was definitely one of the issues that causes that. Take a look at this thread. There are some good suggestions there, in addition to the adfree one.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews