• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I smashed my phone today

puppykickr

Android Expert
Feb 1, 2019
USA
So- today I smashed my phone.
Like I literally deliberately dashed it into the asphalt driveway with the full intention of destroying it.

I did not even bother to get anything off of the worthless digital turd first.

The other night, the screen became unresponsive in about 25% of its area, and so typing had become impossible.

This morning, because of the unresponsive screen, I could not back out of the very annoying SECURITY UPDATE REQUIRED! Your worthles piece of junk is now *** days out of date! full page poopfest that occurs almost everytime the screen came back on.

So it tried to 'update', and I was not having it- not again.
I smashed the bastard.

Update that, Google.

By the way, there are some Tootsie Rolls in the catbox just for you.

Bye bye, sorry assed ZTE 3351S toilet biscuit.
I am sorry that we ever met, and now you are too.

So- today I smashed my phone.
Like I literally deliberately dashed it into the asphalt driveway with the full intention of destroying it.

I did not even bother to get anything off of the worthless digital turd first.

The other night, the screen became unresponsive in about 25% of its area, and so typing had become impossible.

This morning, because of the unresponsive screen, I could not back out of the very annoying SECURITY UPDATE REQUIRED! Your worthles piece of junk is now *** days out of date! full page poopfest that occurs almost everytime the screen came back on.

So it tried to 'update', and I was not having it- not again.
I smashed the bastard.

Update that, Google.

By the way, there are some Tootsie Rolls in the catbox just for you.

Bye bye, sorry assed ZTE 3351S toilet biscuit.
I am sorry that we ever met, and now you are too.

That reminds me, a friend of mine dropped his Xiaomi phone down a toilet. A dry pit toilet, and the phone landed in a mound of other peoples' turds, and that was a real poopfest trying to retrieve it.

Upvote 0
gross!!!!! why even bother???!!!!!

He needed to retrieve it, to remove the SIM and micro-SD(with all his data, pics, and videos), that were put into a new Samsung phone, that replaced the excremented Xiaomi. It actually still worked, but the headphone jack and charging port were very gummed up with shite, so he put it in for recycling.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reminds me of a story that I'll hide since it's not quite on-topic...

A man had just collected his change from a convenience store purchase and went to the men's room to freshen up. It was his habit to always check his change, as he would occasionally find an old or valuable coin.

He stood at the urinal, doing his business as another guy at the adjacent urinal did his. Thinking he could easily multi-task, he noted an old coin and remarked, 'wow, this thing is old! I wonder if..." but then fumbled - and right into the urinal it went. And there it lay, getting rained on. The guy next to him waited to see what he would do.

The man finished his business, pulled out his wallet and removed a $20 bill. The next guy watched in amazement as the man dropped the $20 bill into the urinal, and then reached in to retrieve both the bill and the coin. He then turned to the guy next to him and said,

"You didn't think I was going to reach into that just for a coin, did you?"

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones