• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i think i bricked my triumph! help!!!

ziggy46

Android Expert
Aug 14, 2011
ok i thought i still had root acees but i forgot i restored a nadroid awhile back and root was taken! so i flashed a kernel without root! now phone wont boot into recovery or download! what can i do?:(

EDIT: the only thing it does is charge!

EDIT AGAIN: oh my god! some how the phone refused it and went back to stock kernel! i have no idea how... all i did was plug it into my charger for 5 mins, then tried to reboot. now it works! im never making that mistake again! i thought i was screwed!

ok i thought i still had root acees but i forgot i restored a nadroid awhile back and root was taken! so i flashed a kernel without root! now phone wont boot into recovery or download! what can i do?:(

EDIT: the only thing it does is charge!

EDIT AGAIN: oh my god! some how the phone refused it and went back to stock kernel! i have no idea how... all i did was plug it into my charger for 5 mins, then tried to reboot. now it works! im never making that mistake again! i thought i was screwed!

I love it when they fix themselves!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones