1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

i think i broked it :-(

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ex0r, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ex0r

ex0r Newbie

So i was on a stock rooted zvb and used lg upgrade to go to zvd. I than rooted and installed ROM manager. From in there i installed cwm recovery.

I tried installing a ROM but it couldnt open it, so i selected reboot into recovery.. Thats where the problems started. It rebooted, than showed the recovery icon than just keeps rebooting. Eventuslly after a few reboots it messes up and boots into the phone, but it restored everything to stock.. Now when i reboot, it does the same thing all the time.

How can i fix it ?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

So your phone wont boot up?

Check my sticky about factory reset. Download the file thats in there. Place it on your SD card and boot into recovery and flash it.

3. ex0r

ex0r Newbie

I cant boot into recovery ? Im on a bootloop.. After x amount of loops it finallly boots but its completely now with normal apps. (its still rooted though and cwm recovery is still installed)

4. bnb25

bnb25 Android Expert

that's the same thing I would go through with ROM Manager that's why i never use it. I ended up downgrading to zvb then upgrading to zvd and don't use ROM manager.

5. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Even within a boot loop you should be able to boot into recovery. A boot loop doesn't make recovery go away.

But if you get into the phone eventually, just wipe everything and flash a fresh ROM.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews