• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I think I did it wrong???

Bowslayer

Aug 27, 2010
OK so I was running CM7 for about a day and 1/2 before I bailed out.
I was noticing issues such as Data and signal connection dropping with no way to get it back except a reboot. Also on the way home that day my GPS signal dropped for no apparent reason in the middle of navigating thru back roads looking for hunting property.
After reading a lot of the posts here it seems nobody else is having similar issues with this Rom lately. I'm thinking about a second go at it.

I had read about the better view issue recently however it can't get much better than hanging on the windshield in the Motor car dock.
Battery life isn't really an issue for me. Phone is either in the car dock for my 1 1/2 hour one way commute or home dock listening to music at work. Pretty much always charging.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones