1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I think I messed my phone up.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Saltwater Hero, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Saltwater Hero

Im gonna put the ruu update file on my sd card i think its a good idea if needed run again one day.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Penny

Penny Member

Hey Saltwater Hero did you download to your PC and run and install via usb cable? How did you do the RUU exactly?

3. Saltwater Hero

Yes it is very easy just download the program plug in your phone via usb cable and it does everything for you only takes maybe 10 mins you dont have to do anything to the phone itself the software does it all for you.

4. Penny

Penny Member

Hey thanks for your response I have one more question. When you go back to Sprint stock RUU it wipes all your data. How did you get your contacts back on? I am not worried about other data and apps cause I can redownload them but contacts I am unsure how to get them from google back on my phone. Thanks

5. Saltwater Hero

If you have your contacts on gmail they are added automatic when you sign into your google account from your phone.

6. Spunkzz

Spunkzz Newbie

does anyone know if theres a limit to how many times you can restore back to the original rom using the RUU file? for some reason i can no longer use the RUU exe file when it tries to reboot to the reloader it cannot see the phone anymore and does not reboot the phone. any help would be appreciated.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews