1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

I think my girlfriend is cheating on me...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ParanoidSquid, Dec 20, 2011.

1. ParanoidSquid

ParanoidSquid Lurker

Is there anything i can download to my droid 1 that will allow me to monitor her texts logs? She doesn't have a smartphone and everything I've found so far is sms recording from a smartphone. I really need help so I can stop freaking out or so I can dump her ass.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. just dump her. there are lots of fish in the sea.

edge, esthernrob, RadYOacTiVe and 2 others like this.
  3. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Android Expert

nothing you can do is going to ease your mind. Are you due for an upgrade? because it looks like its about that time for one.

4. ParanoidSquid

ParanoidSquid Lurker

Yeah, I'll just do the right thing and take her to dinner, then act like I'm going to the bathroom and stick her with the bill and the long walk home. heh. and I prefer the stock keyboard on it so much, that I can't bring myself to upgrade...

5. 2k2cse

2k2cse Member

This. If it has come to the point where you don't trust her, and you feel like you have to "snoop" through her texts just to get satisfaction, its time to let go..

breadnatty08, Frisco and Bob Maxey like this.
  6. wow. just break up with her.

tommy_ed likes this.
  7. Bnice

Bnice Guest

If you have to go sneak around and track your partner, you need to grow up. Go sit down with her and have an adult conversation. Ask her face to face if she is being unfaithful.Tell her how you are feeling and you need to know whats going on to easy your mind and find peace. The truth will come to light one way or the other.

PolicyWonk, melim, edge and 10 others like this.
  8. saptech

saptech Android Expert

+1
    Ask her straight up about it and if she is, move on...more fish in the sea.

9. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

LMFAO! You read my mind, bro.

nyydynasty likes this.
  10. dan330

dan330 Extreme Android User

hey paranoidsquid... paranoid much?

why you stressin? just cut out the crap in your life and be happy.

tommy_ed likes this.
  11. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery

Seriously, are you in high school or something? If that post is serious, then you are not in love with her at all. If that's the case, you don't need her and the stress in your life.

Bob Maxey and B2L like this.
  12. B2L

B2L Android Expert

Life can be extremely rough at times. Just because someone hurts you doesn't mean you should do the same. Be the adult in this situation, and good things will come your way. Only an immature person would stoop to the same level. You will eventually find someone who cares about you, just don't let this situation ruin dating for you in the future.

I have been in the exact same situation as you. You might want to do whatever you can to get her back, or make her feel the way you are currently. Move on in your life, I guarantee you will find someone out there that will be a better match. Life is rough, this is just another stepping stone of many to come.

PolicyWonk likes this.
  13. nyydynasty

nyydynasty Android Expert

just be a man and talk to her. If you can't talk to her about this, then you need to break up with her and live like a hermit.

+1000

:)

14. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

[​IMG]

15. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Extreme Android User

Need to fix a trust issue in a relationship? There's no app for that.

PolicyWonk, jbdan and Frisco like this.
  16. dan330

17. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

I don't find spying behavior to be superior to unfaithful behavior at all.

The possibilities:

- She's faithful and you're spying creep.

- She's not faithful and you're a spying creep.

Either way she's hooked up with a spying creep. As to whether or not she deserves to be with somebody like that is the most important question.

The possibilities:

- She is unfaithful and deserves to be with a spying creep.

- She's faithful and does not deserve to be with a spying creep.

Either way she's hooked up with.. oh, I said that.

melim, tomato88, 9to5cynic and 2 others like this.
  18. dan330

to summarize.. if I read it right...

you are saying .. he is a spying creep

19. Frisco

Um.. no, I'm not. Also, I trust my judgement as to the type of woman I involve myself with.

But I know you're joking.. etc.. :D

20. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Android Expert

In my day, we did not spy; in my day, I think people were a bit more honest. Or perhaps they have always been dishonest and technology lets us know that things have always been bad.

I say talk to her and if she can't explain things to your satisfaction or if she admits she has been cheating, kick her bottom to the curb and date her sister. No, date her mother, that's it. You could date her father but that would be silly. Imagine her reaction, though? I digress.

The problem is if she is having sex with others, she puts you at risk. If she does that, she is a liar and cannot be trusted and that dooms your marriage. If she loves the gifts you give her (if you do) and then she cheats, Waterboarding is what you need to do. Seriously, cheaters are liars and you must never tolerate them.

That said, try having an adult conversation and see if she is innocent.

tommy_ed and B2L like this.
  21. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

It should be obvious that the moment you feel the need to do anything to "keep" a girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter) , it's already over.

I can vouch for Frisco as definitely NOT being a creep. The spying stuff i can't comment because my attorney said it could affect the settlement. ;)

22. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Android Expert

Yes, plenty of bottom feeders, suckers that attach themselves to bigger fish, Whales that are often hunted and harpooned. And sharks, lots of sharks. Fish are hunted to extinction; cut up, and eaten, or rendered for their blubber. A life spent searching for things in the sea is much like searching on dry land: eventually an 18-Wheeler runs you over.

Be careful with the fish you find in the deep blue. OK, granted, some are mammals, but you get my point. And it would be weird to date a fish, I'd imagine.

Women have the ability to ruin your life and then they move on after taking your stuff. And kids . . . do not get me started on kids. They ruin you by killing your spirit and forcing responsibility on you. You really do not want that, right?

All I can say is a woman killed my hopes and dreams of becoming a high-wire act for Ringling Brothers.

I say get a faithful dog, a motorcycle, and try speed dating.

23. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Android Expert

Seriously, watch what you say on a forum. Those pesky lawyers often search for ways to lengthen the rope a soon to be ex-husband uses to hang himself. Seriously.

And I agree with you, it is over when trust dissipates.

24. dan330

my post was correct for proper reference.. to whom i was referring too

:cool:

25. Frisco

+1.. almost seems obvious.

Reacting to one of dan330's poop-stirring remarks (that's his m.o. here) is fun, but could encourage other compost brained weirdos to join, so I seldom do it. ;) :D (he knows I'm kidding).