1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

I think the Droid is evil...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dbarrett480, Nov 3, 2009.

1. dbarrett480

dbarrett480 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I had a dream last night that the red Droid eye turned my chihuahua into an alien :eek:! I think I am obsessed! Is anyone else having dreams about the droid? Do I need a psychologist? lol

Advertisement

2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA

Oct 24, 2009
    Real Estate Agent
    M A dub'l dolla sign
    I have woken up every morning since Saturday thinking about the droid, like when you wake up and think oh crap I'm late for work!! That is the feeling I keep getting about the droid.

3. Nimijneb

Nimijneb Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Haha. Havent had dreams or woke up in a panic because I dont have one yet.

But I do think about it most of the day.

What is wrong with us. Flipping out over a little phone.

Friday cant come fast enough!

4. Fadelight

Fadelight Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL
    My droid dreams mix with my playing Call of Duty 5 way too much. (and when I dream about CoD5, it is 1st person realism.) We'll all be running around shooting at each other, but then I notice that the app I use as my radar has lost connection, so we all stop, and we are sitting there waiting for the signal to pick up again so we know where everyone is.

My dreams are always strange anyway, though.

5. knickerbocker

knickerbocker Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Droid Friday. MW2 on Tuesday. Awesome!

6. Fadelight

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL
    Only two more days for me. I work overnights, so I have the advantage of picking it up... "Thursday night, after work". Then I come home and go to bed. :)

Droid Friday, MW2 Tuesday, Assassins creed 2 in two weeks. There is always something new and exciting to look forward to! :D

7. gthrift

gthrift Guest

Yeah, but I'm not looking forward to the hurting the Droid, a case and dock for the phone, Call of Duty and Assassins Creed are going to put on my wallet. Especially with Black Friday and Cyber Monday quickly approaching; I was hoping to save some money for a new TV or receiver. But I guess that was tax time is for. ;)

8. Fadelight

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL
    lol I hear that. After this, all of my money is going into a "relocation exploration" trip to Phoenix. I take trips about twice a year for a week at a time to various areas of the country to see if I can find better places to live. I have about two months to save up for that, so the droid will be pretty much my last purchase for toys until then. But then again, it is a very practical thing to buy just before the trip as well. Think of all of the electronics I can now leave home that I won't need on this trip. Laptop, GPS, Camera, Video camera...

:)

9. digitard

digitard Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    hahahaha no dreams, but I have been obsessing.

I mentioned this on another forum.

I work in a data center. We work 12hr shifts (4 total shifts, 12hrs 3 days a week and every other week 4 days).

So basically I work 3 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off, and rinse and repeat.

This week I have 4 days off (Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat) and I actually WANT it to be Friday. Yes, I want 1/2 my days off to be gone so I can get this phone. I'm basically saying "I want to come back to work quicker!".

That's obsession.

10. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Alright. I feel better now. I'm not quite as sick as you. J/K! LOL

11. Tallen17

Tallen17 New Member

Nov 3, 2009
    but how am i supposed to look at the tv screen and my beautiful new phone at the same time?!
    solution - full MW2 on android!

12. Fadelight

Oct 29, 2009
    Security
    Mulberry, FL
    Play with the droid when you die. :D That's what I'll be doing.

13. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian

Oct 28, 2009
    Male
    Graduate Research Assitant | That part time IT guy
    3rd Rock
    I'd hate to have a new game like MW2 on the Droid - especially if I get killed. I think the phone might end up like my old trackball did a couple of months ago....

:p

14. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Project Manager
    Southern California
    Tell me about it...I am constantly looking at this forum, and numerous sites about Droid...AND I CAN'T EVEN GET MINE UNTIL A WEEK FROM FRIDAY!!! It's going to kill me...

15. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Did you see the new Stealth commercial? It can potentially kill people... it's evil alright.

16. mattparmely

mattparmely Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Don't forget Left for dead 2 the same day as assassins creed 2 (Nov 17). star trek on blu ray comes out that day too. & the Ugly truth the same day as MW2. Im so excited about this month. It is crazy..

DROID FRIDAY!!!